Condo Insurance

Personal Insurance

If you live in a condo or coop, you depend on two insurance policies for protection: your own insurance policy and the policy purchased by the condominium or co-op board for the common areas of the property that you share with the other owners, like the roof, elevator, boiler and sidewalks. The condo or co-op association may be responsible only for insuring a unit up to its bare walls, floor and ceiling while you, as the owner, may need to insure kitchen cabinets, built-in-appliances, plumbing, wiring, bathroom fixtures and so on.

How do you know what is and what isn’t your responsibility? Read the association’s bylaws and/or proprietary lease to understand where their responsibility ends and yours begins or just call us at 704-926-2500 or submit your information below and we’ll contact you as soon as possible. We’ll review your bylaws and ensure that you obtain the appropriate amount of coverage.

Contact Executive Insurance Today!

7 + 8 =

Executive Insurance

M-F 9am-5pm
Evenings and Weekends by Appointment